Sunday, October 20, 2019

va Ska Trax - The Next Generation (1994)

This is part one of a three part series that had otherwise unreleased tracks from several bands. I will be posting the others two in the future.

I lamented in my previous post that I was disappointed that I had not found an unknown Ngobo Ngobo track, but this compilation has one - the song "Shades of Madness" was not on any other release that I know of. It's a good song too.

1 Ngobo Ngobo - So What
2 Arpioni - Noi Vogliamo un altro Mondo
3 Eskalator - Monster Mash
4 The Butlers - High Spirit
5 Skatala - Budapest
6 Engine 54 - A Rest
7 Ngobo Ngobo - Shades of Madness
8 Arpioni - Il Paese dei Balocchi
9 Eskalator - Shy Boy
10 The Butlers - Paint it Black
11 Skatala - Skatalahits
12 Engine 54 - No Duty, No Love
13 Loaded - Love Affair with Everyday Livin'

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: