Friday, October 23, 2020

Mr. Amir


If you like 80s UK reggae laid back with uplifting lyrics you will like this. I like things a bit more aggressive but I have those days where Mr. Amir is just what I want to hear.

Aside from these two EPs he did one actual album called "Dawning" which I have a copy of but my copy is a bit scuffed up and it skips all over the place. If you want to eventually buy yourself a copy of the album and you want to hear what it sounds like first I might be able to help you, but if you want a download where you can enjoy the songs all the way through, I can't help you with that. I may replace my copy someday but I'm in no hurry to do so. Listen to these two records. The album is just more of the same. 

 

Mr. Amir - Reasons to Live 7" (1983)

A - Reasons to Live

B - Oh No Oppression 

 


Mr. Amir - No Place to Go 12" EP (1985)

1 No Place to Go

2 The Sun

3 The Children

4 All My Love

5 One More Day

6 Still No Place to Go


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: