Sunday, December 6, 2020

Ska-Humbug - On the Floor and More (1994)


 Ska Humbug was a ska-punk band who released their demo tape in 1993 called "On the Floor". It had five tracks.

The following year they re-released it with four new songs and they re-titled the demo "On the Floor and More". 

I had both tapes at one point and I can assure you that "On the Floor and More" has the exact same recordings as "On the Floor" so there's no need to post both versions but this is the cover to the first version: 

1 Dan Graves

2 Ruder Than Your Dad

3 99 Red Balloons

4 Ska Love

5 Spy Vs. I

6 hA SKumbug

7 Fucked Up

8 Sound System

9 The Baddest Goatee


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great album. I ripped it off my brothers tape like 20 years ago. The quality isn’t the best but it’s better than nothing. I just wish they had cut some cds.