Sunday, January 31, 2021

Mighty Snortin' Powder Rangers - Snortid (1998)


 Great female-fronted ska-punk with an unfortunate name. They had a couple of songs that were on compilations but those songs are on this demo tape. I don't know if they ever had an official release but I'm hoping there is one out there. 

1 Too Much 'assle!

2 Tha Difference

3 Wot Comes Round

4 Pompey is Pants & We All Want to Move to L.A. Where the Beer is Cheaper

5 Snortid

6 untitled

 

 

Huge thanks to Eric for the video!

 

Hear "Tha Difference".

 

Hear "Pompey is Pants & We All Want to Move to L.A. Where the Beer is Cheaper"

 

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

 

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare 

 

 

3 comments:

EricC said...

There's video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Ommgy-ZxM

Tone and Wave said...

THAT IS FUCKIN' AWESOME!

I Googled and searched in YouTube and never saw this video. Thank you for the link!

I really hope they play again some day. Not that I would be able to go see them, but I'd like to see a video of a full set.

donna enticknap said...

They were great. I photographed them once.. was really pleased with the images. But it was years ago.. wish I still had the negatives.