Thursday, March 18, 2021

Sticky Fridge - Flight One (1984)


 

I recently posted the band The Walkman and it was more popular than I expected and people asked if I know anything more about the band.

I don't.

Like the rest of you I wish they had more recordings than they actually do so this record here might satisfy some of you. 

It sounds almost exactly like The Walkman. They are from the same country as The Walkman and they were playing around the same time but, as far as I know, they have nothing at all to do with The Walkman. No shared members or any other connection. 

I'm pretty sure this is the only thing Sticky Fridge ever released but I hope I'm wrong.

 If I told you this was another Walkman song you'd believe it.


1 This World

2 Real Face

3 Stoned on New Years Eve

4 Future's Not Ours to See

5 Nostradamus

6 Bye Bye Boy

7 Sitting Hours in My Chair

8 Change

9 Walk to the Boss

10 How is it Possible

11 Get Me Out of Here

12 Rosegarden


DOWNLOAD from MEGA

 

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: