Sunday, December 26, 2021

Beat Around The Bush - Cha Cha Hula (1990)


 It's been over a decade since I've done a podcast but I recently (about half a year ago) was inspired to do a new podcast. My old podcast focused on well-known bands doing the one off ska or reggae song. The novelty of it ruined the quality. I listened to my old podcast and it was horrible. 

 

With the new podcastI decided to forget the popular bands playing terrible ska songs and focus on the unknown bands playing great ska songs. I put together an episode and this was the first song. It's by a California band who put out a ska/reggae demo tape in 1990 before they faded away. This is the best song on that tape.  

I'm never actually going to finish the podcast so I'm going to post the one-off songs that would have been on the podcast.


This is the first one: "Cha Cha Hula" by Beat Around The Bush.



DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: