Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Rude Boy - Shut Up and Dance (1998)

This band is also from Canada but they are unrelated to the band from the previous post. These guys were from Ottawa and they did release an EP in 2001 called "Four on the Floor" which I do not have.

1 Somebody Someday

2 Sally Brown

3 G'Wan Wit Ya

4 Superspy*

5 Ska Father

6 Bang Bang

7 War-Ska

8 Sorry

9 Happy

10 Detroit Ska City

11 Out of My Head

12 Gimme Gimme

 


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Pixeldrain


*(not a cover of the Save Ferris song)

...


EDIT: I mentioned the EP because I do not have it. I should have mentioned that they had another album called "2". I have a copy of "2" that I downloaded from the intertubes back in the days but I never had a physical copy so I didn't post it. I posted this because I have it and the rips and scans are my own. If anybody wants me to post the files I have from the second album just leave a comment and I'll post it.


3 comments:

Richie Nixan said...

https://i.discogs.com/RzpwV9Sz44KOIjN89nZD7u80MvfHPO22IaGGOo5N5WQ/rs:fit/g:sm/q:90/h:600/w:598/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTIwMTIx/MTMtMTQ4NzQ0NDk1/Ni01MzQ3LmpwZWc.jpeg

With so many albumsleeves there must be a lot of people inventing the same wheel.

BTW Thank you for your very nice blog

Tone and Wave said...

Oh yeah. There have been many variations but the motif is recognized:

https://e.snmc.io/i/600/s/f0bf600a78d96196d45a80a97da99791/9764073/no-doubt-rock-steady-Cover-Art.jpg

It makes me happy to know there are still some people who appreciate the blog. Thank you!

Richie Nixan said...

And for something different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukOUbXlptF8

Scrolling through your blog I found a few bits of Mark Foggo
This is a 7" different to the album version.
Maybe I will rip this single.