Sunday, May 10, 2026

Lots of re-uploads

 I went through all of the re-upload requests. There are a few things I no longer have and a few things I have to rip and scan all over again but I will be adding those over time. If I missed anything that you requested or if you have new requests please let me know.  Even if it's something I have never posted on the blog.

I'm just dumping everything into one folder. I hope it works better that way for me and for you. 

MEGA did give me a bit of trouble when I tried sharing the whole folder and it said only I have access to it unless I pay for the ability to link. But I just copied the URL and attached it to the link here.

 

RE-UPS

 

If you are not able to access my folder please let me know and I will tediously link to each and every file. 

 

But - if this link takes you to the whole folder - please let me know so I'm not left wondering what's going on.

Muchas gracias in advance. 

 

...

 

 

10 comments:

Antonio Ska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antonio Ska said...

No se puede acceder a la carpeta amigo, lo intenté varias veces

Tone and Wave : 2Tone Records said...

Probé algo diferente. Hay un nuevo enlace. Por favor, avísame si funciona o no. Gracias.

Antonio Ska said...

Listo amigo, ya funciona, muchas gracias!!!!

Antonio Ska said...

V/A Welcome To Skannecticut
V/A The Gangsters Of Ska
V/A Ska-Otea-Roa (1996) A New Zeland Ska
Six Feet Deep - It Came From
State Of Emergency - Ska - Terbrain
Rhyth-O-Matics - Ghost Skankers
Blister - Cosy Places, Crumar 038
Flux Skapacitor
Skapa - Ska Party, Easy Street
Spy Eye - Hot Pursuits
Skandal Street - ska men
Ska Blazers
Revenge Of The Dragon - Tootin Ska Moon

EricC said...

Thank you for the Mistakes, they're great. And thank you thank you thank you for the Untouchables! You had three releases I didn't have!

Matadero550 said...

Mega is sneaky bastards and wanted money related on your IP when try do download. So VPN with "less-rich" country can resolve a problem, at least for my case :)

Chrislastchance said...

Can you do a Public Service! post? I need everything by this band, including the Waste album and anything else. So hard to find stuff by them. if you can. Thanks!

Evil Twin said...

Thank you for the Puzzles and Piranhas Peel Sessions reps!

Anonymous said...

please, re up The Internationalists LP