There was a very successful band from Canada that was also called Saga but this is definitely a different band. These guys were from Belgium and I think this is their only release but I'm not positive about that.
I have no other info on them.
An internet search of the names on the label yields no results.
THANKS FOR THIS. I'M MAKING A SKA ALBUM FOR MY NIECE LUCY, SO THIS WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION. I THINK THE TITLES SHOULD BE SWITCHED IN THE DOWNLOAD FILE THOUGH. I THINK THEY GOT MISLABELED SOMEHOW. TAKE IT EZ, PAT
Pissin’ & Moanin’
-
Piss Piss Piss Moan Moan Moan is a harsh noise duo from Chicago, Illinois,
featuring Alejandro Morales (R.I.P.) on drums & Nicole Miller on theremin.
...
Freddie McGregor - FM
-
High Times LP 1992 MP3 + FLAC
Recorded at Channel One between 1977 and 1982
Backed by Soul Syndicate Band
Produced by Earl "Chinna" Smith and Soul Syndic...
MICKEY BAKER "Session Man & Performer" Vol. 4
-
Here is great collection of Mickey Baker's great work. (He just passed away
November 27, 2012.) If you asked me, and I know you didn't, but if you did,
I'd...
ASH Petrol 7 inch 1994
-
*Discogs*
Alternative rock band from Downpatrick, Northern Ireland.
Formed 1992
*Tracklist*
1
Petrol 4:13
2.1
The Little Pond 4:15
2.2...
The Cuban Heels
-
*The Cuban Heels* - это шотландская new wave/power pop группа образованная
в 1977 году в Гриноке/Глазго на обломках панк-команды Johnny & the Self
Abuse...
Bush Tetras - Beauty Lies
-
Banda: *Bush Tetras*
Disco: *Beauty Lies*
Ano: 1997
Gênero: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock, Post-Punk, No Wave
Faixas:
1. Mr. Love Song (3:43)
2. Page 18 (3:4...
Modcast #611: Still Walkin' The Dogs
-
Walkin' the dogs, just walkin' the dogs. If you don't know how to do it,
tune in, listen up and I'll tell you how to walk the dogs.
*Listen Now Download...
Korova Milk Bar - Do It Again EP
-
*KOROVA MILK BAR*
Do It Again EP
1989 The Subway Organization
01. Do It Again
02. Something Will Happen
03. Off With Her Head
04. Peculiar Patricia
...
Ginger And The Nutts - Pig In The Freezer (1981)
-
b/w Oil Wars
Great New Wave from this Reigate based band who also had a track [Typical
Radio] on the 1981 VA LP Class Of '81
*Georgina Hill* (Voc Violin)...
Skooch - Skooch EP (1999)
-
*Posted by Request *
American 90s pop punk with a horn section. I don't know what state they're
from or if they have ever released anything else.
...
New single "Tell A Stranger"
-
My new single "Tell A Stranger" is out now on Bandcamp and all the regular
streaming platforms. There is a B-Side that is exclusive to Bandcamp. It's
the...
Espiando en los 80's Venezuela Vol 2
-
1-Jah Jah Children - Vamos a Bailar
2-Henry Stephen - I Don't Know
3-Fabrica de Sueños - Tu Estilo de Amar
4-Callejon 88 - Negrito Fiel
5-Colina...
# 569 Ricky & the Spitfires - Rock'n'roll singer
-
Side a: Rock'n'roll singer
Side b: It's against the rules
DK 1978
Very fine powerpop record by this South African R'n'R group. It was
released on a danish...
Yo Sí Le Brinco - Desgracias, Gracias (2022)
-
“Somos una banda de punk rock originarios de leon gto. Decidimos hacer la
banda en tiempos pandemicos con el pretexto de poder salir del encierro y
distra...
Ore Ska Band
-
* ============================================================ Artist : Ore
Ska Band Album : ITOKASHI Genre : -=Ska-Punk=- Bitrate : VBR ~31...
New Heavensbee Album "We Mean Business" Released
-
After nearly 2 years of writing and recording, I'm excited to finally share
a pre-order link for the new Heavensbee album "We Mean Business" which will ...
-
LMNOP - ELEMEN OPEE ELPEE (1986)
Originally posted in 2010 (January 20th)
Full details *here*
*Re-up as requested*
*FIRST TIME IN FLAC*
*LMNOP* (291 mb)
No Comply
-
*Biography : *
No Comply are from Belgrade, Serbia. The band started in 2001, and made a
come back couple of years ago. A very good band from a country ...
AGGRESSIVE
-
ALEMANIA
Aggressive son una banda Street Punk Oi! de Ruhrpott, Alemania.
2015- Spit Blood
01- Aggressive
02- Chain Reaction
03- Alone With The Wolve...
4 comments:
I am not a spam comment! Does Blogger delete comments automatically?
I was wondering if you could reupload or email the Dave's Big Deluxe releases you had here?
Email me and let me know what's going on...
hsraffety@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
Catchy B-Side, I like it. Any idea wher this band were from? Thanks for posting as always
There was a very successful band from Canada that was also called Saga but this is definitely a different band. These guys were from Belgium and I think this is their only release but I'm not positive about that.
I have no other info on them.
An internet search of the names on the label yields no results.
THANKS FOR THIS. I'M MAKING A SKA ALBUM FOR MY NIECE LUCY, SO THIS WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION. I THINK THE TITLES SHOULD BE SWITCHED IN THE DOWNLOAD FILE THOUGH. I THINK THEY GOT MISLABELED SOMEHOW. TAKE IT EZ, PAT
Post a Comment