Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rare Skavengers The tracks




On my post for Skavengers The I mentioned that "Party Girls" is one of my all-time favorite songs. I thought it was a damn shame that there was only one release by such a talented band.

It has come to my attention recently that, although they only had one release, there were more recordings made. Drummer Dave Parsons has shared a few songs with me but I am not at liberty to post them.

I do know that there are more songs but I can't say if they'll be available to anybody any time soon. Who knows what will become of them if we all show enough interest. If you're anywhere near Bath go and catch Dave playing in his current band Hot Dog Jackson and if you're nowhere near Bath you can still hear them on their Myspace


Here's a little peek at a few of the Skavengers unreleased tracks:

"Girl on a Train"


"Sob Stories"


"Day in the Life" (Beatles cover)


***All soundclips are pending approval***

1 comment:

bristolboy said...

post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!
post the tracks !!

If they are as good as the 45 then they deserve to be heard!!!!!