This German band released one full length in 1980 called In Berlin. They released two singles and an EP but this is their only ska song. It was their most successful. It might have something to do with this guy:
A - Legalize Erdbeereis
B - Big Blue Cadillac
DOWNLOAD
Erdbeereis translates to strawberries but it's a metaphor for marijuana. I don't think strawberries were ever illegal in any European country.
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago


2 comments:
Correction, erdbeereis translates to strawberry ice cream but I'd agree that wasn't illegal as well ha ha.
aw shit... I should have done my homework.
However, on the contrary, I believe that strawberry ice cream is still illegal in Poland and several other countries in the Eastern Bloc!
(...if anybody reads this comment - yes, this is a joke)
Post a Comment