Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Royal Crown Revue - Hey Santa!!! single (1992)

I tried posting swing music on my other blog but it wasn't well received. I guess there's no real place for it but it makes more sense to post it on a ska blog rather than on a punk/new wave blog so here we are.
The song "Hey Santa" was later re-recorded but this is the original and, in my opinion, much better version.
The b-side is only available on this single. It's a joke that only works the first time you hear it.

I love this single and I hope at least one other person out there appreciates it.


1  Hey Santa!!! (I'm not Sharin' My Baby this Xmas)
2 The Gift

DOWNLOAD from MEGA

DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

2 comments:

Team Awesome said...

Very nice! Just out of curiosity what's your other blog? I ask as a big fan of new wave and punk stuff.

Tone and Wave said...

The other blog is Tune Out that's in my blog roll.
The idea is that I'll be posting anything regardless of genre but it really has remained in the post punk/new wave category but that's going to change.