Sunday, January 2, 2022

Godzilla / Luana Point


 I'm not entirely sure where this band is from so I'll put it like this:

This is a European band who started out with the name Godzilla but, as you know, there was already a band called Godzilla. And when I say there was already a band I meant there were many many bands with that name. In my own neighborhood there was a punk band called Godzilla (RIP Jocko!) so the band put out a few songs using the name "God & Zilla" but when they put out their first release they boldly went with the name Godzilla. 


I don't know what happened but between their first record and their second they changed their name. They were no longer Godzilla nor were they God & Zilla but they changed their name entirely to "Luana Point". They released that second record then they disappeared. 


I don't know who they were or what happened to them but here is everything I have by them: two singles and three compilation tracks. Lots of laid back and mostly instrumental ska. For fans of Ocean 11.


Godzilla - Get Away from Montego Bay (1998)

1 The Way to Luana Point

2 Mio

3 Yes, I'm Rocking



 

Luana Point - Two is Better than One (2000)

A - Les Liaisons Dangereuses

B - In Flagranti Ska


God & Zilla compilation tracks

*The Terminator

*Body Count

*Mr. Fred



DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare



No comments: