Sunday, January 30, 2022

Spliff Riff

  This was a British ska/reggae band who only put out three records in their time. All three were singles. No album. 

I have managed to collect all three records plus a few songs I found on the internet. 

The band was lead by Julian Johnson. All of the extra songs I found online came from his YouTube page. He was in the band I-Jay and the Reggae Revivals and you can hear their songs on his YouTube page

Seven of these songs came from my own vinyl rips. The rest came from YouTube.

The song "More Today Than Yesterday" is a cover of the American band Spiral Starecase. They had a hit with this song in early 1969.

1 In the Night Time

2 It Doesn't Matter

3 More Today Than Yesterday

4 You Shook Up My World

5 Wildflower

6 New Ska

7 Rumours of War

8 In the Night Time 12" version

9 Take Jah

10 More Today Than Yesterday 12" version

11 Suffering in the Land (live)

12 Conquer Me (live)


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: