Sunday, January 2, 2022

Skabba the Hutt

 From Wiki and Discogs and anywhere else online that ever mentioned this band:

Skabba the Hutt were a Ska punk band that featured former The Bravery frontman/songwriter Sam Endicott on bass and keyboard-player John Conway, CSI: Miami actor Jonathan Togo, actor/filmmaker Will Carlough, session drummer Chris Markwood, solo-musician/voiceover-artist Brian Grosz and musician/illustrator Seth Berkowitz.

After some members went on to form The Bravery others continued on as a ska band called El Conquistadors. They released one 5-track self-titled CD before calling it quits.

On a personal note, I was a fan of The Bravery before I even knew of their ska past. 

I previously posted the demo tape but the self-titled tape is being posted for the first time on this blog. Neither the demo nor the self-titled tape are my own rips and I graciously thank the people who ripped these tapes and all those who share them. 

 

Skabba the Hut - demo (1998)

1 Fat Guy on My Head

2 Beatdown Stomp

3 Salt in the Wounds

4 Ballad of Captain Morgan

5 Film History and Theory

6 Work in the Tubes

7 Crimson Guard

 


 

Skabba the Hut - Skabba the Hut (1998)

1 Fat Guy on My Head

2 Can't Find My Pants

3 The Beatdown Stomp

4 99 Red Skabballoons

5 DeathRocker Babe

6 Cinesex (The Berk's Theme)

7 Bearded Lady

8 Doin' the Grown Up

9 Skabba Nagila

10 RAM Doubler

11 Beer Gogglin'


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

No comments: