I'm glad I finally found this one but in my search to find it I also found a few unreleased studio tracks as well as some live tracks that were posted on MySpace back in the day.
This download includes the rare CD-R EP and the Tone and Wave exclusive "Unreleased and Live"
The Repeaters EP (1999)
1 Business in Bangkok
2 Slow Your Tempo
3 This Time
4 Another Fool
The Repeaters - Unreleased and Live
1 This Time
2 2 Steps Back
3 Shirley
4 The Riddim
5 Nah Pull No Brakes
6 All I Ever Wanted (live)
7 We Can Make it Alright (live)
8 Stand Tall (live)
9 Another Fool (live)
10 Far Away (live)
11 No More Suffer (live)
Some of the rare unreleased tracks are songs that appeared on their vinyl releases but these versions sound better than the ones I previously posted. If you download this post here and that one there you will have their complete recordings as far as I know.
...


No comments:
Post a Comment