Saturday, November 27, 2021

Stained Glass Alice


 

I'm confused by this band. They are a ska-punk band from Nuneaton, U.K. and they have one 9-song release that they put out in the early 2000s but, before that, they released this on 3-track demo CD. 

Here's why I'm confused. The songs on the CD are not the songs listed on the CD. The track list on the back cover says there are three songs:

*Juice Hair

*Last in the Class

*Red Handled Brush



...but on the CD itself there are these three songs:

1 Feel so Good

2 Good State

3 Tipsy


I'm thinking this is another band that recycled their demos to include a different demo. I searched the internet for the three songs listed and I found the song "Juice Hair" but I did not find the other two. I did find a few more and I included Juice Hair and the other ones in this download.

 

The missing songs listed on the back of their demo are not on the 9-track CD they released.

 HERE's a link to that one. 


Where are the songs Last in Class and Red-Handled Brush?

Here's what I have by them:

Feel So Good

Good State

Tipsy

Juice Hair

Mr. Scientist

(radio intro) Problems

Rag and Bone

Rubicon Passion


These are the seven songs in this download.


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare


No comments: