Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Ammonites

This is a re-post deluxe. I am re-posting the 7" which is the only thing this band ever released and I posted on the blog many many years ago but I'm calling it a re-post deluxe because I'm including a lot of other things this band recorded but never released.

The band had a site that they posted these recordings on many years ago and I probably never would have known about it if Marco On The Bass didn't do a post about it. As far as I can tell the site is long gone.

The Ammonites - Dressed to Kill 7" (1981)

A - Big Eater

B - Dressed to Kill

 

The Ammonites - demo tape (1980)

1 Tighten Up

2 Big Eaters

3 Fatty Fatty

4 Greedy Girl

5 Dressed to Kill

6 Rude Boy Ska

7 Move ya Mule

8 Everything Crash

9 Secret Lives

10 Reggae in ya Jeggae

11 Hong Kong Flu


 Unreleased tracks

*Blue Lagoon

*Indian Tiger

*Where's the Action?



DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare

1 comment:

meanie said...

Brilliant, thank you, been looking for this for ages :)