Lettuce Boy is from Poughkeepsie, NY. They released a cd or two and they may still be active. Their early incarnation broke up in 1997 and nobody talks about those days for some reason. Their most modern version started up in 2004 and, if you look hard enough, you may find some information about them online.
This could very well be their only release from their early line up and it's not easy to find. As far as I can tell the band doesn't even acknowledge that this record exists.
A - Inspector Gat
B - Around
DOWNLOAD
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago

3 comments:
Thanks for posting this. I saw them back in the day. I was late to the show and missed one of the first bands, back then I was like "eh... Chisel. Never heard of them. Oh well, probably not missing much.". Now I kick myself for never getting anywhere on time!
Hey I still have hundreds of these records, just dug then out of the attic yesterday. So if anyone what's any.....
I still have hundreds of these records, just dug then out of the attic yesterday. So if anyone wants one.
Post a Comment