Sunday, January 29, 2023

The RugCutters - A Dog of Mine Drinkin' 7" (1996)

 
Florida ska band from the 90s. I think this is their only release but they did have a 5 song demo tape that they made available for download online so I have included it with this download as well as a studio version of "Smoke in My Horn" taken from the 1996 compilation Closer Than You: Florida Ska. Both songs on the single and "Smoke in My Horn" were on the demo tape.

 The title of the 7" is a combination of three of their songs:  "A Dog", "Girl of Mine" and "Hard Night of Drinkin'" but "Hard Night of Drinkin'" did not appear on the record so that probably confused a few people. 


A Dog of Mine Drinkin' 7" (1996)

A - A Dog (also called "A Dog Song")

B - Girl of Mine

* - Smoke in My Horn


The RugCutters - Demo Tape (1996)

1 A Dog Song

2 Girl of MIne

3 Hard Night of Drinkin'

4 Smoke in My Horn

5 Where's Glen


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare



1 comment:

xtimmyx said...

I didn't remember getting a mention on the thank yous of this 7", but there I am (tIM RBDTC).
Huh.
Thanks for the upload!