Sunday, January 29, 2023

Cheap Suits - Lookin' for a Deal (2000)


This is the CD that I was lamenting in THIS POST. I believed it had been stolen by mail thieves. It's not too far fetched to think that. We do have some bold daytime mail thieves in my neighborhood. I bought my kids some Paw Patrol masks and they were stolen right out of the mail box. Imagine if they had been caught in the act in that moment. Risking federal detention for some cheap little Paw Patrol masks

But as it turns out I was cleaning off my desk and I found a padded envelope under some of my work papers. It was sealed and this CD was inside. Neither myself, my wife, nor my kids remember putting it there.

This could be one of those manifestation /Law of Attraction things. I don't usually believe in that sort of thing but a few months ago I did the Neville Goddard Ladder Experiment and what actually happened blew me away. 

 I have an open mind. You'll need an open mind to enjoy this CD. It's mostly punk but there are a few ska moments. It's not bad but their later releases were a lot better. 

1 We Aim High

2 #1 Fan

3 Lay it on the Line

4 No Ami

5 Perfect Girl

6 In Love with the Lead Singer

7 Julia

 

DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare



No comments: