Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Cheap Suits

 Third wave Canadian ska-punk. They were obviously inspired by many of the third wave bands especially Less Than Jake. Just listen to those lyrics on the song Gainesville.

I found a copy of this band's demo CD on Discogs and I bought it for $50. I was hoping to have it before I did this post but it has been lost in the mail. I hope whoever stole it enjoys it but I doubt it. They probably listened to it once and said "what is this crap?!" and threw it away. A piece of ska-punk history gone forever.

 

Cheap Suits  - Canadian Idles (2003)

1 We Aim High

2 It's Time

3 Ska Saves

4 Fatty's Lament

5 Lead Singer

6 Moving Day

7 Burning Bridges

8 Another Song About Girls

9 Julia

10 Did You Know?

11 Song About Us

12 Just What the World Needs

13 R.G.S.

14 Maybe Tonight

15 My Ever Lasting

16 Conversation

 

 

Cheap Suits - One Giant Leap (2005)

1 One Small Step

2 Judge & Jury

3 Perfect Girl

4 Gainesville

5 Every Night

6 Sing the Blues

7 Ska Saves

8 Two Tone Town

9 Lay it on the Line

10 Break You Down


DOWNLOAD from MEGA


DOWNLOAD from Zippyshare




No comments: