Friday, October 9, 2009

Checkered Cabs - Remember



...by request.

This is Checkered Cabs only full length but they did release 2 7-inches
"Something About the Weekend / Heathcliff 8" 1994
"You Told Me That You Loved Me / La Bamba" 1995
as well as a demo tape. (I don't have any of these)

1 On My Way
2 Darling Boy
3 Walk Right In
4 Josephine
5 Honour Your Mother and Your Father
6 Puddin' Pop
7 Walking in the Threads
8 La Bamba
9 Brass Balls
10 Can't Hurry Love
11 Live Happily
12 Perfidia

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

xtimmyx said...

crap! i used to have the 'something about the weekend' 7" and the demo! curse my younger self for not saving everything!!

Anonymous said...

I know I've got one if not both of the 7"s. Can you send me a link of where to upload them? and I can get the mp3s on here. Pretty great songs and staples from college radio ska shows!

Tone and Wave said...

You could just send them to toneandwave@gmail.com as email attachments, or if you want to upload to a server Mediafire works best. I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure a lot of others would too.

xtimmyx said...

did you ever get these? i found a torrent for 'something about the weekend' but there is no seeding of it (and there hasn't been for about a month). I'd love to hear them again. thanks!